My First Bookish Tag! - Reading Habits Tag

13:01



So I noticed lately most of my posts are reviews and it can be a little boring constantly reading about my thoughts on books. 

As I've mentioned in a previous post, I have yet to start my BookTube channel so until then, everything I would post on there, I'll be posting on my blog!

I've been meaning to start a new little segment, like Jess' Bookish Advice and Writing With Jess, where I do tags! 

Tags are really popular in the BookTube community; it's basically a series of topics and rules in which you have to follow.

Since it's my first tag and I thought I haven't fully introduced myself, I thought it'd be a great idea -- as well as a fun one to do the Reading Habits Tag.

This tag was created by TheBookJazz, although I haven't been able to find her video. I actually found this idea from DreamlandBookBlog and her edition is here.



So the point of this tag is to answer all the questions about your reading habits! DreamlandBookBlog added the Readabits Tag as well and thought minus well do it alongside!

Here are the questions:

Reading Habits

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
6. One book at a time or several at once?
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
9. Do you read ahead of skip pages?
10. Breaking spines or keeping it like new?
11. Do you write in your books?

Readabits

1. When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time?
2. What is your best setting to read in? 
3. What do you do first: read or watch?
4. What form do you prefer: Audiobook, E-Book or Physical Book?
5. Do you have a unique habit when you read?
6. Do book series have to match?




1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

I can read anywhere, honestly. But my favourite places to read are in my comfy chair in my Home Library and in my bed! So Comfy!

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Bookmark, unless I don't have one on me. Then anything can be a bookmark from there.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?

I definitely have to stop at chapters or else it drives me nuts. I hate stopping in the middle of a page.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

It depends. Some days I eat while I read. Some days I don't. Although I looooove drinking tea or coffee while I read! Hot or cold! 

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?

Music while I read -- as long as it is nice and mellow! TV, though? Impossible.

6. One book at a time or several at once?

Several.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Mostly at home, but I try to read everywhere.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Depends. When I'm by myself then I whisper what I'm reading. If not, in my head.

9. Do you read ahead of skip pages?

NEVER

10. Breaking spines or keeping it like new?

Keeping it brand new! Unless their spines are already cracked..

11. Do you write in your books?

Not usually, no.

 1. When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time?

All the time, really lol

2. What is your best setting to read in? 

I love rainy days, personally. But as long as I am in a comfy location, with a nice diffuser scent and some tea or latte, I am okay!

3. What do you do first: read or watch?

I try to convince myself that I read first, but most of the time I watch.

4. What form do you prefer: Audiobook, E-Book or Physical Book?

I like all but physical book is my favourite. I love the feel of a book in my hands.

5. Do you have a unique habit when you read?

I don't really think so, really. I think I am an average, boring reader lol

6. Do book series have to match?

OF COURSE!



So those were the questions! Hopefully you like the idea of tags as I had so much fun writing this post!

If you haven't done this tag yet and would love it, consider yourself tagged! 

If you do, send me the link! I would love to read your answers! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments